MultiCraft (Jungle man)
A multiple functional blade crafted for all survivalists and naturalists; THE ONE to carry at ALL TIMES exclusive knife from KHHI nepal..
MultiCraft (Jungle man) ; a multi purpose & multi-functional knife-tool..
An exclusive and excellent creation of a multiple functionality blade crafted for all survivalists and naturalists to endure and overcome the brutality and hardship a mammal or terrain can inflect upon. KHHI unleashes one of its greatest constructions comprising various features to accomplish many different objectives in/by the same multi purposed survival knife. This 7.5” MultiCraft’s in-built diverse executives, with accordance to its name, serve it’s master with a variety of tasks (usefulness) and thus truly making it the ONE-to-carry-at-ALL-TIMES knife.
why a KNIFE, aTOOL ??
The knife is objected as a multi-tasker, not only for cutting purpose, but also to perform other various tasks that may require attention as a tool. In the unfriendly terrains, when you are alone, lost and afraid, the best chance of survival is to have a strong mental and physical balance. Equally important becomes is to have the right gears in hand. “MultiCraft knife-tool (Jungle man)” is designed for the very purpose through which you can not only cut as a knife but also do other basic survival activities as a tool. 1) The dual sharp edge profiles make it an effective all round cutting knife 2) The in-built features facilitate to hammer, stab, dig, chisel, saw, pluck etc ... making it so valuable and functional to have it. Jungle man, you, and your weapon, Multicraft Knife-cum-Tool, would make a constructive force to endure and live out the unthinkable and unpredictable situations.
7.5 inch Fusion Blade >>
- Is where the knife’s sheer power, purpose and variation are concentrated at
- the shape, size and edges are manipulated in such a way that all basic and tactical objectives are met
- Front portion’s (chest) shape is well pronounced (bulged out) for easy, effortless and effective swing (blow)
- Tip is elongated and pointed for stabbing purpose
- It is 7.5” in total length ; 5 inch re-curve profile with large bevel for deeper impact + 2.5” approx. straight blade profile (steep bevel) for slicing, slitting, peeling etc
- The thick wide spine is made flat and left rough/raw for hammering/pounding
- Upper spine has sharp serrated edge with multiple cuts to work relatively like to a saw for various purpose
- Two see through holes of different sizes are drilled near the guard which can be used to take out nails and sort
the Exclusive Handle
- An important department of the knife which makes it superior
- Full flat tang riveted handle having wooden scales on both sides for heavy duty usage
- Cylindrical shaped handle with the center bulged out shape is crafted to make holding easy, comfortable and useful
- Steel guard fitted in the top portion of the handle makes the knife safe to use at all times (works as a divider)
- Extended tang has a lanyard hole and its end has chisel edge which comes as a bonus
- The solid handle comes in matt finishing for better and sturdier grip
Sheath of MultiCraft is another important segment that makes the knife extra special
- A western leather sheath is adapted to carry in body for swifter, faster and easier draw (in and out)
- The sheath also prevents the blade from getting scratches
- A fasten-up button is fitted in the panel to secure the blade firmly to the sheath even in fast motion
- A thick kydex belt loop is fitted at the back for vertical and horizontal carriage (both ways)
- The leather and Kydex duo, not commonly done in other knives, gives an outstanding look.
MultiCraft (Jungle Man) is handy knife and versatile tool, an all rounder, that cuts, chops, saws, carves, pounds, splits, slices, scores, scrapes, hammers, stabs, digs, cleans; you name it…
Size of Blade: 7.5 inches approx.
Materials / Features: Western leather sheath, Rosewood handle with rivets and steel guard, multi functional high carbon steel blade, Kydex belt loop
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
IMPORTANT NOTICE :: DUE TO THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE DARK BROWN LEATHER IN THE MARKET EITHER REDDISH MAROON OR BLACK COLOR WILL BE SHIPPED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Actual Weight (gm): 600
- Overall weight (gm): 725
- Shipping weight (gm): 1000
- Blade finishing: RAW
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Blade thickness (mm): 10
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: western Leather
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Trekking, Hunting, Outdoor, Regular Work
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]