Large, thick, strong, the best that's ever been... handmade designer knife for your lifetime...
Preacher; Custom designed by 'dbad' and handmade at KHHI
The knife that made dbad famous.
Designed by YouTube Knife reviewer Donnie B All Day, this new Aged Gurkha/American cross blooded Bowie is taking the knife World by storm. It's large and beefy yet Easy to wield and fast in the hand.
What's so special about the blade?
The steel is hand crafted 5160. It's an imposing 9" long, 8MM thick And 2.5" wide. It boasts a remarkable 3 chirra design With a perfectly tapered true full tang construction. Together, these Integrated designs are what keeps this blade with a comfortable feel In the hand.
Why use wood scales over synthetic?
Aside from a beautiful classic look and a more Affordable option, the wood scales offer an easy to hold grip without the concerns of getting hot spots.
- Actual Weight (gm): 700
- Overall weight (gm): 900
- Shipping weight (gm): 1300
- Blade finishing: Unpolished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Blade thickness (mm): 8
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: Black leather
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2020-07-25
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Edge grinding: Convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Chirra
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]