Display Stand + Tool Kit
Foldable wooden display stand and maintenance tool-kit for your kukri..
Display Stand and Tool Kit for kukri knives
This double rack mounted kukri display stand is completely handmade crafted by using only conventional tools. It is made from treated wood called Ashna, famously known in Nepal as “Seesau”. The process of making a single stand is very slow and laborious. It is as time consuming as making a Khukuri taking almost a complete day to finish a single piece. All stands are made in Kathmandu where skill craftsmen work around the clock to give quality and quantity. All stands are foldable (hands come apart) so that they can be carried and transported very easily. They are also completely break-free since they can be swiftly dismantled. The upper pair of hands (arch) is designed to hold the scabbard and lower pair for the blade as shown in the pic. Its a must for those who want to display their khukuri to décor a space.
This stand is designed completely different than other ones available in the market. KHHI invents a new style that is beautiful and complete in itself, cost effective, light and very easy to pack. Two vertical holders with rounded edge (contours) are joined to one another by an “I” shaped wooden piece at base. A pair of screw is used to fasten the wooden piece that can be unscrewed to dismantle the whole stand so that it becomes completely flat. You also have the choice of ordering a flat rectangle shaped base as shown in the 2nd image. Beautiful natural wooden color is used to give a soothing and suitable look.
Maintenance Kit includes >>
This stand comes with a free set of maintenance tool-kit. This extra benefit will help an owner or a buyer to look after his khukuri easily and effectively by using proper materials. The set comprises of
** 2 x empty containers to hold liquid and solutions to maintain blade and sheath
1 x soft wiping cloth
1 x scrub brush
4 x different grits of emery cloths (hard to fine to smooth) to tackle any kind of rust
** Notice: Please be aware that because of security concerns and air aviation laws we are compelled to send empty containers.
- Actual Weight (gm): 450
- Overall weight (gm): 450
- Shipping weight (gm): 700
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Materials: rosewood
- Function: Collection, Gift, Show Piece
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]