15" X Special (Vengeance)
It is one of the many recent additions to the vast and unique collection of KHHI. The knife is named so because of its special extra characters unlike commoners with the blade measuring a solid 15” in length. This knife actually happens to be a combination of the famous, unique and successful features of some of the new kukris made by KHUKURI HOUSE HANDICRAFT INDUSTRY. Also known as the “Kukri Machete” or “Kukri Bushman” in the world of knives, this exceptional piece of sheer power and real craftsmanship will make any opponent or enemy kneel down in front of her master.
Blade: basic “World War” type (old Gurkha version), more coverage, bigger, better, longer yet easier, high carbon unpolished.
Handle: “Chainpure” village type Indian rosewood handle, better and wider grip, easier in handling, metal pommel and bolster for more strength and smarter look.
Scabbard: Normal flat water buffalo leather, easy/swift in and out drawing, single loop 2mm frog, lanyard loop for thigh leather string/cord.
Size of blade: 15 inch
Materials: Buffalo leather scabbard, Indian rosewood handle
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 1050
- Overall weight (gm): 1350
- Shipping weight (gm): 1850
- Blade finishing: Unpolished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 10
- Handle finishing: Polished
- Sheath: Black leather
- Tang type: Stick
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Sacrifical, Lethal, Military, Attacking, Defending