15inch X Special (Vengeance)
This knife happens to be a combination of the famous, unique and successful features of some of the new kukris..
X Special (Vengeance) 15inch Khukuri (kukri knife); MASSIVE weapon MASSIVE kill...
It is one of the many recent additions to the vast and unique collection of KHHI. The knife is named so because of its special extra characters unlike commoners with the blade measuring a solid 15” in length. This knife actually happens to be a combination of the famous, unique and successful features of some of the new kukris made by KHUKURI HOUSE HANDICRAFT INDUSTRY (KHHI) Nepal. Also known as the “Kukri Machete” or “Kukri Bushman” in the world of knives, this exceptional piece of sheer power and real craftsmanship will make any opponent or enemy kneel down in front of her master. It is an aggressive kukri with the devastating power to attack and strike
Blade: basic “World War” type (old Gurkha version), more coverage, bigger, better, longer yet easier, high carbon unpolished
Handle: “Chainpure” village type Indian rosewood handle, better and wider grip, easier in handling, metal pommel and bolster for more strength and smarter look
Scabbard: Normal flat water buffalo leather, easy/swift in and out drawing, single loop 2mm frog, lanyard loop for thigh leather string/cord
Size of blade: 15 inch approx.
Materials: Buffalo leather scabbard, Indian rosewood handle
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
Large kukri knives like 15" X Special are often used in army in sacrificial ceremonies. It is also widely used by public for the same in their home towns and in temples as offerings to the Gods. Some also prefer it over light versions to do heavy cutting works that require power, weight and mass.
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]