KHHI Marshal Knife (Water-Proof) kukri >>
The ever increasing demand for a better handle (grip) in a kukri led to the invention of this knife, a complete one of a kind creation. It is the sheer outcome of hard work, determination and talent of KHHI’s diligent Kamis. Unlike any other kukris in the world, the unique and the extra-ordinary feature of this knife is its “Solid Rubber Handle”. It is a genuine effort of our Kamis to craft something very gripy, easy, soft and more effective than the regular wooden or horn handles. The design is exclusively made to perfectly fit a user’s hand where the palm and fingers stays comfortably around the rubber handle giving a 100% balance even in harsh and wet conditions. The “Rubberwal” provides both cushion and caution to the user’s hand. As well, because of its superiority and dominance over other kukris, an interesting name “Marshal” is given to denote the character of the great Marshal force.
The scabbard of this knife is redesigned and now made in army green color *KYDEX sheet to give a stunning look, easy operation but more importantly, to make the whole knife a Water-Proof, all rounder- all terrain utility knife. The beautiful green sheath brings durability and is compatible to various army and trekking wear and gears.
Because of its perfect size and great handle it is very useful in jungle warfare and other domestic plus outdoor activities. The size also further makes it easier to carry around and performed jungle tactics effortlessly. It is not a military demand however some new recruits prefer it because of its easy size, exceptionally effective grip and compatible Kydex sheath
Kydex is a line of thermoplastic acrylic-polyvinyl chloride (PVC) material. It combines properties of both acrylic and PVC therefore it obtains rigidity, formability, toughness, chemical resistance, good interior and is completely water resistant. It is a perfect replacement of leather sheaths as it is lighter, cheaper, durable, holds better and also compatible to various armies’ wears and kits. It is scratch resistant and holds its shape better at the same time.
The Kydex sheath offered here is made from imported Kydex sheet all the way from USA having a thickness of 0.06”. It is made in such a way that it can be worn both – Horizontally and Vertically. Not only that, the carrying positions can also be adjusted (Knot-bolt system) as required and as comfortably as possible from High to Low positions from the waist level. The belt holder is completely detachable and can be fixed to anywhere within the Kydex panel for more preferred position by the carrier/user in his body. The use of “D” ring also facilitates the carriage splendidly. The sheath’s unique shape and its manufacturing technique make the knife very easy to draw in and draw out. This sheath is very strong, safe and very easy to operate.
Materials / Features: Green Kydex sheet, solid rubber handle, detachable belt loop
ORIGIN: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal (released on 20th Jun 2006)
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 625
- Overall weight (gm): 725
- Shipping weight (gm): 1025
- Blade finishing: Mirror
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 8.5
- Handle finishing: factory
- Sheath: Green Kydex
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2006-06-20
- Tang type: Fusion
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Trekking, Hunting, Outdoor, Jungle warfare, Regular Work, Military
Give us your valuable review on our items.