15" Victor (Seek n Destroy)
The massive success of the exclusive “Eagle” handle and famous “World War” blade influenced the creation of this unique and useful khukuri. The name says it all in a typical and strict military terms; locate the subject /object, destroy it and get victorious. This is what the 15” Victor is constructed to do; one lethal blow and the target bites the dust. Similarly along with its superb cutting and hacking abilities it is as good and effective as a stabbing knife because of its special “Eagle” type handle where it restricts the using hand within the handle area and hence safe-guarding of the hand is achieved. KHHI gets better and bigger with the release of this one of a kind superb creation and a mortal weapon. Victory is an inch away with Victor in hand, “Kill it before it kills you”..
Blade:: The most famous and legendary kukri, “World War” makes the blade of Victor but in 15 inches length. The shape of the knife is the old Gurkha Army model extensively used during world war days particularly in the 2nd world war. The documented source and collections say that majority of kukris used during the end of 2nd world war was the “World War” version and thus the name. The blade is semi-polished for strength and look. This also gives durability to the edge of the blade as long machinery process required to polishing is skipped and hence original temper is retained.
Handle:: It is improvised with an unique outstanding and more protective handle; designed to safe guard user’s hand at all times. This distinct handle where the bolster (Kanzo) is lifted upright from the front will ensure that the user’s hand always stays at the handle section no matter what. Moreover the handle slightly bents as it finishes towards the end to provide a perfect grip and a comfortable holding. The handle further has metal butt cap overlapping the end of the handle for strength and look. The handle also facilitates a wrist loop belt (lanyard hole) to ensure that the kukri never drops off. As well the full flat tang handle reinforced by rivets gives maximum strength and durability. Furthermore the knuckle shaped handle allows each finger to stay at the curvature firmly and as a result user can hold comfortably, strongly and perform a job more swiftly. These over all uniqueness of this kukri truly makes it THE knife to possess.
Scabbard:: A typical black tainted buffalo leather is used like the army models. The scabbard has flat inner wooden frame designed for easy/swift in and out drawing. White metal chape/tip and thick belt holder are also fixed to ensure better appearance and superior strength.
Size of Blade: 15 inches
Materials: Buffalo leather scabbard, Indian rosewood special “Eagle” handle with finger grip, semi polished WW blade
Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal (released on 5th Oct 2008)
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 1100
- Overall weight (gm): 1400
- Shipping weight (gm): 1800
- Blade finishing: Semi Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 9.5
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: black leather
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2008-10-05
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Attacking, Heavy Duty, Defending, Lethal, Military, Fighting, Combat, Jungle warfare