Humvee (Desert Special)
A double sharp edged bladed having a solid and comfortable grip is a violent warfare knife and a friendly domestic cum outdoor knife at the same time..
Delivery: Estimated between Apr 01, 2024 and Apr 11, 2024
Item Location: Nepal
Humvee (Desert Special) Kukri; its double edge and comfortable handle are its main strength
The HumVee is the new addition to the KHHI’s vast product line. An interesting and catchy name “HumVee” is given to honor the legendary high-tech high-mobility utility vehicle used by US Armed Forces and also to characterize the kukri knife to its amazing quality and superior features. The HumVee kukri like the real HumVee vehicle has the ability and quality to perform to its highest class by delivering great satisfaction and a job-well-done reaction.
HumVee, a double sharp edged bladed having a solid and comfortable grip is a violent warfare knife and a friendly domestic cum outdoor knife at the same time. Humvee (Desert Special) by its name makes its clear the need and importance of Khukuri to survive the menace of the deserts.
This desert kukri can be companion to all those whose are are seeking a extreme survival in the desert. Its compared to be as strong as the Humvee, hence can be used as desert survival knife. This desert kukri has sharp cutting edge on the both side of the the blade. The handle color gives the contemporary looks matching the desert conditions.
- 10.5 inch blade with double bevel/edge; large and small for all type of cuttings
- Sharp and sleek shape to even function as a stabbing knife
- A very contemporary and stylish look - Unpolished finishing for better temper
- Full flat tang riveted handle for strength and durability
- Very comfortable and sturdy grip handle
- Shaft like construction on both ends (top and bottom) of handle to safeguard the holding hand within handle section
- 3 x rivets + 1 x lanyard hole
- Normal BLACK leather sheath having cream leather string and lanyard loop for matching look
- Attach Frog for easier and effective carriage
Overall Length: 16.5 inches
Size of Handle: 5 inch approx.
Thickness: 7.5 mm approx.
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal (released on 6th Jan 2013)
Material/Features: Normal black leather sheath, Full flat tang riveted white Indian Rosewood handle, double edge blade high carbon steel