Humvee (Desert Special) Kukri
The HumVee is the new addition to the KHHI’s vast product line. An interesting and catchy name “HumVee” is given to honor the legendary high-tech high-mobility utility vehicle used by US Armed Forces and also to characterize the khukuri knife to its amazing quality and superior features. The HumVee kukri like the real HumVee vehicle has the ability and quality to perform to its highest class by delivering great satisfaction and a job-well-done reaction.
HumVee, a double sharp edged bladed having a solid and comfortable grip is a violent warfare knife and a friendly domestic cum outdoor knife at the same time. Humvee (Desert Special) by its name makes its clear the need and importance of Khukuri to survive the menace of the deserts.
This desert kukri can be companion to all those whose are are seeking a extreme survival in the desert. Its compared to be as strong as the Humvee, hence can be used as desert survival knife. This desert kukri has sharp cutting edge on the both side of the the blade. The handle color gives the contemporary looks matching the desert conditions.
- 10.5 inch blade with double bevel/edge; large and small for all type of cuttings
- Sharp and sleek shape to even function as a stabbing knife
- A very contemporary and stylish look - Unpolished finishing for better temper
- Full flat tang riveted handle for strength and durability
- Very comfortable and sturdy grip handle
- Shaft like construction on both ends (top and bottom) of handle to safeguard the holding hand within handle section
- 3 x rivets + 1 x lanyard hole
- Normal BLACK leather sheath having cream leather string and lanyard loop for matching look
- Attach Frog for easier and effective carriage
Size of Handle: 5 inch approx.
Thickness: 7.5 mm approx.
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal (released on 6th Jan 2013)
Material/Features: Normal black leather sheath, Full flat tang riveted white Indian Rosewood handle, double edge blade high carbon steel
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 615
- Overall weight (gm): 750
- Shipping weight (gm): 1100
- Blade finishing: Semi Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 8
- Handle finishing: Semi pollished
- Sheath: Normal black leather
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2013-01-06
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Stabbing, Lethal, Military, Combat, Regular Work, Hunting
Give us your valuable review on our items.