Brief Intro:Khukuri Knife
A mid-length curved knife comprising a distinctive “Cho” that is the national knife and icon of Nepal, basic and traditional utility knife of Nepalese, a formidable and effective weapon of the Gurkhas and an exquisite piece of local craftsmanship that symbolizes pride and valor which also represents the country and it’s culture. Believed to have existed 2500 years ago; “Kopi” is the probable source of the Khukuri that was used by Greek in the 4 th BC. However, khukuri came into limelight only in and particularly after the Nepal War in 1814-15 after the formation of British Gurkha Army. Basically carried in a leather case, mostly having walnut wooden grip and traditionally having two small knives, it is one of the most famous and feared knives of the world.
- The Official khukuri supplier to the British Gurkha Army since 1993
- Company owned and run by ex-Gurkha army veterans
- Nepal's first and the largest manufacturer and wholesaler of genuine khukuris since 1991
- Existence and experience over 25 years with worldwide recognition
- Made by “Bishwakarmas” (Born Khukuri Makers) using the best quality materials in a very traditional way with conventional tools
- The widest and wildest range of varieties at very reasonable prices with cheapest shipping backed up by a guaranteed online payment system
- Established to uplifting the standard and saving the status of the Khukuri, Kamis and the age old craftsmanship of Nepal that was and still is in direstrait
The most famous of all because its a modern day issue with very close ties with Gurkhas militarily and emotionally, iconic fate to represent the Gurkhas and above all Gurkhas irrefutable faith and an acute bond to the this incredible Khukuri..
Price : US$ 49.99
Blade Size: 10.5 Inch
Weight: 550 Grams